Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Boot Camp workout March 12th

Not sure about signing up with Wasatch Adventure Boot Camp, do you wonder about our workouts, or are you just tired of your routine and need a change? Come check us out for free.Thursday, March 12th 5:30 a.m. Yes it's early, but you'll love getting it out of the way and being done first thing in the morning. We meet at Axis Dance off Bangerter and 9800 S. in South Jordan. Leave a comment or email me at brad@wasatchbootcamp.com to let me know if your interested.

2 comments:

Shelf said...

Brad, I will be there thursday and I'm bringing Rachelle. Dude it really did work to, I played softball all weekend in St george , and played 7 games on saturday and have never felt better!! Hopefully i can come atleast a couple days a week next month. See you thurs!

Brad Behle said...

Sweet man, glad to hear that! It's cause you worked hard the whole month. Hope you guys won your games. I'm excited you guys will be there on Thursday.