Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nice Work Campers!



We just finished the 3 week Holiday Boot Camp that went from Dec. 1st-19th. It turned out great and and I was impressed with everyones willingness to work hard each morning. This camp was all indoors thanks to the freezing weather that had me scrapping my truck windows at 5 a.m. I love being outside for the camp, but we really are lucky to be in such a nice big facility for the winter months. Here's a couple pics. I was pumped by Gaylynn's upper body strength. Check her out busting out full on push ups, making it look easy.
I included one of my bro Ty who is in great shape. He busted his butt and in was good to see that it was a great workout for him. Just goes to show that this camp is designed for all people, no matter the level they're at. We have different degrees and can scale it to each individual. It also showed how awesome you campers did and were able to keep up with the same routine. Nice work!

No comments: