Monday, November 24, 2008

Congrats Oct-Nov Boot campers!



After four weeks of 5:30 a.m. camp I was able to sleep in this morning. Though sleeping in to me isn't what it was before. I was up by 8 and felt I was wasting the day away. After each camp there is always a one week break before the next one starts back up.

I feel that this last camp was a success. I worked with some "go gettas" and was motivated by them daily. Thanks to Brandon, Jill and my Madre for staying focused and being so dedicated! There were others who attended or visited, but these three stuck out the the camp and made great gains. There were pounds lost, inches shrunken, bad habits changed and confidence gained. Most of all, what I enjoy is the friendships that are developed. Something about sweating in front of people you're just getting to know early in the morning I guess.

The next camp starts next Monday Dec. 1st. Come fight the holiday weight gain. We all know we'll enjoy some tasty treats, come balance it out and work them off. This camp is only 3 weeks long due to Christmas so it’s a discounted rate. Check the site wasatchbootcamp.com for more details.

Brad

3 comments:

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

keep on keepin' on!

Amy said...

can you come up to davis county and do a boot camp?? i would love to do this!!!

Brad Behle said...

Amy,

Thanks for the comment. We're loking to expand to other locations, unfortunately we don't have a Boot Camp in Davis county at this time. Let us know if you're ever in the Salt Lake Valley and come try us out.